NJ Creatives Network and the Executives Club of New Jersey will be co-hosting
What’s Working in E-mail Marketing Today
6:00pm – 9:00pm
This session reveals what’s working today in e-mail marketing for selling information products – and how to apply these techniques to your own campaigns. You will discover:
- A proven business model for making money with e-mail marketing.
- Anatomy of an e-mail marketing message.
- The back-end of the e-mail: landing pages and micro-sites.
- The secret of “transparency” in e-mail marketing.
- The 4 U’s formula for writing subject lines that can increase click-through rates 25% to 50% or more.
- What should be in the “from” line?
- Deciding on format: text, HTML, or text in an HTML shell.
- What works best in e-mail: long or short copy?
- Increasing e-mail response rates with pictures.
- The most powerful secret for successful e-mail marketing.
- Write e-mail copy at a level far above ordinary copywriters.
- Know when e-mail copy submitted to you won’t work and what is needed to fix it.
- Use testing to increase your chances of a profitable e-mail marketing campaign.
About our Speaker – Bob Bly