NJCN and NJ Ad Club will be co-hosting
Come and join us
November 1 – 5:30 PM
at Unique Photo, Fairfield, NJ
How well are you leveraging your personal leadership skills to reach your goals?
Join Christine Clifton, The Collaborative Rainmaker, and learn:
- Two aspects of personal leadership to develop so you set yourself up for success
- How to leverage the four aspects of communication to motivate others to action
- Neuroscience basics that can help people reach decisions more quickly
- To integrate four communication mediums in order to connect more strongly with others
- You’ll leave this program knowing exactly what you can do right now to bring your goals to life!
Christine Clifton is The Collaborative Rainmaker. She partners with inspired business-people who want to make a difference.
She brainstorms with them to stimulate ideas; she helps them prioritize their activities; and she connects them to the right people, leads, and opportunities. After working with Christine, they’re laser-focused and reaching their goals – and they’re finally able to enjoy their free time away from work.
Christine is a contributing author of 17 Legal Ways to Double your Income – the author of Your Spirit at Work guidebook and the upcoming book “You don’t have to shout to Stand Out”. You can find out more about her and her work at www.MindfulBusinessMatters.com