- Complete the online Application Form & $25.00 Fee and Code of Ethics Agreement. All members pride themselves on upholding our Code of Ethics. We have a great reputation in the industry because of it. Therefore, we require any potential member to agree to this code. Your $25.00 application fee is non-refundable.
- We will review your portfolio and professional credentials. This can be done in person or electronically should you have a website or samples available electronically. You will contacted regarding your application should we need further information.*Full Membership is open to established creative professionals. Associate Membership is for college students and those not having a professional portfolio or those creative professionals just starting out. Your portfolio review helps us determine which category is for you.
- We will contact you about your status*.
- You become a member after your annual Fee is paid.
- Upon receipt you will be added to our Creative Services directory and can edit and add information to your profile, add portfolio samples etc. Up to 25 samples can be added to your profile.
For our next meeting info, see the upcoming meeting’s Topics.
We encourage you to attend a few meetings if at all possible to get to know us, so please check for the fee for non-members or students with current ID on the meetings page. If you have any questions, email the Membership Director at Membership.
Thank you for your interest in NJ Creatives Network. We look forward to meeting you.
The Membership Chairman will contact you to schedule a time for your portfolio review, as necessary.
NJ Creatives Network
c/o Liz Kassler / NJCN Treasurer
18 Navajo Trail
West Milford, NJ 07480-3610
Full Membership fee: $100.00 (payable upon acceptance)
It is understood that membership in NJ Creatives Network is continuous and that you will be billed for dues annually in August. If you wish to resign from NJCN, you understand that you must do so in writing, and that you will be responsible for the payment of any dues owed prior to the date of your resignation.
Associate Member fee: $75.00 (payable upon acceptance)